Friday, January 27, 2012

BIKE THIEF!!!!

Someone here in my small town STOLE my mother effin bike...bitches be crazy.

You better believe I filed a police report and I have done the obligatory facebook shoutout with photos and descriptions of the bike. All within 30 minutes if realizing it was missing.

At first I thought my parents had moved it or something since we had rain this week, but imagine my surprise when neither of them had seen it either! Let's just say I went into full "those fuckers stole my bike!" mode and I got a police officer over to fill a report and informed everyone of my stolen bike. Small town like this means someone is bound to see it or find it.

My only hope is that whoever stole it gets a raw deal out of this whole thing. You don't mess with an Alvidrez, you asshole! We know how to get shit done.

As a side note I do apologize for my language. It's been a long week. I know it is no excuse but I don't really care. Also tonight I got to go to dinner with my siblings (minus Erica) and Robert. Is was really nice and the perfect pick-me-up.

No comments:

Post a Comment