Thursday, January 5, 2012

Hello In There

On Tuesday evening I realized that I was late for my period by about 3 days...two days later and still no sign of Aunt Flo. I don't know what to think really, but I have had this nagging feeling all day. Luckily for me I have a really good friend named Barbara who is kind enough to help me out through this. We are going to make the trek to Mesquite to buy a HPT to see if there is anyone growing inside my womb. It is kinda...yeah.
I would be lying if I said I wasn't balls to the wall scared right now. Not so much about everyone knowing Robert and I have had sex, but more of the fact that I could be actually creating life within me. I mean seriously every bad food or drink choice this past month is now flooding into my mind and on top of that my anti-depressants run the risk of birth defects! it has been just over a month since we last did the deed and I don't have any other symptoms other than my missing friend, but to the girl who is regular like clockwork every month, being five days late is cause for major alarm!! Needless to say I have been reading all sorts of articles and trying to tell myself that I couldn't possibly be pregnant.
Naturally I will be posting the findings later today since I have a "no secrets" policy with you my blog followers. I do ask though that if you are reading this that you don't judge me for any of this. I may be scared, but in a way I am strangely calm about all of this. Yes it would be an "oops" baby, but I will still love the little crumb snatcher with all I can give. Hopefully whatever the outcome, life will continue to be as blessed as it has been lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment