Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Needing Progress

I need a change. It's been building for a bit, but I need it. Barbara and I are discussing moving out and we are looking at places to move in together here in town. Hopefully it all works out and we can find something that will be just great for the two of us. I know we need to move out of our parents' houses and be somewhere we can both grow apart from their judgements. There is a lot we need to workout about ourselves and away from the influences from others. We can share a living space without being a nuisance to each other in that aspect. It would be nice to be in a place with privacy to do homework and spend time with Robert. I miss the days of living in the trailer. We had plenty of alone time.

Speaking of Robert....I find myself wanting progress in that area as well. I love that man, but we are in this kind of a stalemate. Our lives have gotten so seperately busy we hardly see each other in person. Maybe a couple times a week if lucky. Thankfully with school I will get to see him on the ride there and back, but still I miss him. I wish there was a lot more we could do in our relationship. There should be some progress soon. We have been dating for almost two years. That is a long time to be involved as we are without moving forward somehow.

School is moving forward nicely which is great!!!! I can't wait to figure out a new career and soon because I don't wanna be where I am for very much longer. I am patient though so I am not rushing into anything.

Life is good though. So no major complaints.

No comments:

Post a Comment