Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Oh those Nights!

This photo is now the wallpaper on my tablet. Partially because let's face it that guy (Mias is his name) is HAWT for a cartoon and I also have left it as a reminder that I do random shit while drunk. Hopefully I can remember to turn my tablet off BEFORE going out in order to avoid any other shenanigans.

I guess with this post another cat is out of the bag. I have gone out with coworkers a couple times now to one of the local bars. This last time I had a total of 6 drinks...well one drink 5 shots, but to be completely honest I do not believe I was that completely drunk since I remember EVERYTHING and managed to not be hungover the next day. Of course I did throw up, but that was the combination of a hot dog and jalapeno cheese bread I had consumed.

This new year is kind of showing me different aspects of myself that I didn't really know existed. It is both exciting and terrifying.


No comments:

Post a Comment