Monday, May 18, 2009

Fetching postal system!

WHY DID THEY HAVE TO GO AND RAISE PRICES ON STAMPS?!
I think Colton didn't have the right postage for when it changed last monday.
I honestly am so bummed because LAST MONDAY Colton sent me a tape and now on this sunday I still don't have one!!!!!!!! I have been waiting forever for it because I will also be getting pictures and a really long letter from him in exchanged for not calling me on Mother's Day. I haven't gotten a letter or anything I totally sent him one last week...I know he has transfers this week, but normally that doesn't stop him at all...
*sigh*
I am just a little sad because I was looking forward to hearing his voice again on the tape and I was looking forward to pictures and his letter. I guess I am being taught a lesson in patience...

No comments:

Post a Comment