Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Good Golly Molly!

I have to say that Colton better appreciate all the hard work I am doing while he is gone....I was at the gym today and I was sooooo ready to quit as soon as I got there but I kept thinking about how I want to be in smoking hot shape when he gets home...and knowing me it would take awhile to get to the point that I want to. I really am just super excited about getting in shape and working out wasn't half as bad as I remembered it to be...of course it helps that I made a killer work out mix for my ipod.
Now you know one of my goals is to lose weight and get in shape, but some other goals are to read the standards works at least once and the Book of Mormon at least twice. I want to finish Jesus the Christ and I started working on Family History. I'm going to get as much schooling done as possible and I am looking forward to fulfilling all the callings I will receive. More goals will come as time progresses and I know that Heavenly Father will help me to achieve all that I want to.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for inviting me to your blog! I love following and commenting on MGs! Yor goals are so similar to me. I am working on the standard works right now and am excited to get into the missionary 4 books. Keep us posted on your progress. PS. I LOVE the song Jai Ho!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl you are doing so much better than me! I definitely need to work out and get in shape. It's so hard sometimes! lol. You have some great goals!!

    ReplyDelete