Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Lately I have been going crazy....everywhere I turn it is weddings, weddings, and more weddings!!! I wish I could fast forward time...I know once he gets home things are going to be different...I know we aren't going to be going at a snails pace...but still I worry how long it will take him to warm up after being home.
I am so excited for tomorrow because he will be sending me an e-mail...I sent him a letter today and one yesterday. I am expecting a tape and a letter later this week....I guess all I can say is that I really miss him and I wonder when it is going to be August of 2010. I want him to come home so much! He told me that my dream about him not to long ago basically helped him a whole lot because it spurred me to ask him if he was okay. He told me some things that just really made my heartache. If I could call him or see him I would give him a hug and tell him everything is going to be alright...overall my mood lately has been melancholy. I just plain miss him.
*picture is of my friend Jenny and her boyfriend Dennis holding hands... I just really like it and decided to use it*

No comments:

Post a Comment