Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day...*sigh*

So even though I knew he wasn't going to call (and I was happy about that) I still checked my phone hoping it was him everytime I got a text or everytime my phone made some random noise...I thought I would go mad as 2 pm came closer and closer. When it hit 2 I held my breather until I knew for sure that he wasn't calling. After that I felt pretty fine and didn't spaz out as bad when the phone would go off although at times I caught myself glancing over almost willing him to call me.

Now don't get me wrong..I am THRILLED he didn't call...but a part of me was saddened that he didn't...just a tiny part of me. I had to keep reminding myself that he is sending a letter and tape tomorrow as promised. It was a fun Mother's Day overall...I just missed him and yes I was slightly envious that his family got to speak with him, but overall I was overjoyed that he was able to call them and not feel gulty for having talked to me first or even after. His family deserves more time talking with him. I hope he got to speak with his sister Parris! He hasn't seen her for awhile...she was on a mission when he left.

No comments:

Post a Comment