Thursday, May 21, 2009

WHAT THE FETCH?!

DO YOU SEE THE ABOVE PICTURE???? Yeah Colton sent me a tape (yes that is THE tape I have been waiting for) and this was what came in the mail today... AAAGH!!!! Seriously I cried for the longest time ever and I was freaking out and than (and I owe him for life) my friend Charlie helped me figure out how to put the film together again and how to put it into another cassette.

SO I DID GET TO HEAR COLTON'S VOICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The tape was AMAZING...although it was scratchy in parts (for like a couple minutes) the rest was fantastic. I really really really am just so happy I got it together! He is the sweetest guy and is so funny! He read this letter I had written back in september and was laughing at how we had been trying so hard to deny what everyone else already knew...just how perfect we are for each other!!!! It was amazing to hear him actually say it and to hear him say he loves me...my heart started beating really fast and I now have this permanent smile on my face!

I LOVE HIM TO DEATH and I am soooooo blessed to have him in my life and he has said he has been blessed with me in his. YAY US!!!

1 comment:

  1. YAY how awesome! Thank goodness you got the tape fixed... I can only imagine how rough it would be if you couldn't get it working again.

    ReplyDelete