Monday, May 4, 2009

The letter...well the most recent

So after a weekend away from home I rolled up to my house and got inside to start uploading pictures from the wedding when on my laptop was a letter from Colton!!! That poor envelope didn't even know what was coming! That baby got torn into so fast and that letter pulled out super quick!
I love how he is always complaining about the weather in Colorado...that boy is a true desert rat at heart! He says it is weird how it gets colder and colder and than the next day will be super hot.
Colton is so funny..he tells me about this dream he had about the two of us having a house and this little girl named Cathy. Our friend Jenny came over with her husband and Colton didn't like him and then he realized it wasn't real and it was a dream so he woke up. The last thing he says about it is "I don't even like the name Cathy"
XD I love that kid...
I have decided that after reading this letter I will never let him mess around with the dishwasher when there is no detergent...he stuck liquid soap into the dishwasher instead of dishwashing soap! BIG mess apparently...when I get the pictures I will put them up!

Sad news though...he was going to call me on Mother's Day (which was surprising news to me), but his Mission President said no calling girlfriends to all the elders. We both agreed though that calling would have been a bad idea for us both. We will see when it comes time for Christmas...If not it doesn't really bother me with all the letters I get and the e-mails and the pictures and the tapes. The boy spoils me!!
I love him so much and everytime he says it my heart goes crazy inside my chest! I really just can't wait for him to get home next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment