Wednesday, May 20, 2009

NINE MONTH MARK!!!!

Sad day...Elder Langi is getting transfered and I didn't get that candy to him!!! I am going to have to send some his way really soon that way HE can get a package BEFORE Colton hahaha oh man that kid is awesome! Elder langi got his bike back! Some kid rode by the apartment complex on it and they chased him down...the lock was still on the bike and Elder Langi happened to have the key. Amazing huh? Colton's bike is yet to be found.
Colton got made District Leader...again...XD He is in for a good time too. Last time he really enjoyed it and I think this time around it will do him a WORLD of good!!!!! So it turns out Colton did send the tape when he said he would, so that means it was either lost, stolen, or some postman is grooving to my tape from Colton.

NINE MONTHS!!! HE HAS BEEN OUT FOR NINE MONTHS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EEEEEEEEK!!!!!!! I mean really know that was HARD and there is soooo much more to go! But we are going to get through it together yet apart. I am really excited about this and I can not wait for him to get home.

No comments:

Post a Comment