Thursday, May 28, 2009

Missions Missions Missions!

So have I mentioned lately how much I LOVE Colton? Really I love him a lot because he is completely 100% supporting my decision to go on a mission...not only is he supporting me..he WANTS me to go and he KNOWS I need to!!!
I wasn't going to ask him to wait for me because I didn't want him to feel pressured or anything BUT he went and was saying how 18 months isn't long and that he is glad we would get a month or so between him coming home and me leaving. Also he is really excited for me and I know that my going on a mission will give him sometime to be at home and also it will give him some time to get to work and go to school so that works.
I am so excited to be going on a mission and getting ready for one and YOU HAVE NO IDEA how THRILLED I am that Colton supports me and is actually helping me prepare and get ready. He is giving me advice and he is telling me things that I should learn now and what I should prepare for.
YAY FOR MISSIONS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment