Thursday, December 10, 2009

My Life Would Suck Without You

To my dearest friend Barbara who reads my mind and then asks me questions about it...


Let me just say that I love you in the most platonically straight way even possible and I have the most non lesbionic tendencies towards you. Most people probably find our relationship weird and strangely disturbing but I like to think of it as magical and adventurous. Only we could truly understand the deep connection we have and that we don't have to say anything to know what the other is saying.
Only you would I try crumb donuts and nacho cheese with. Only you would I wrestle for inanimate objects that really have no meaning...like cell phones and...other stuff. Only you would understand my strange urge to just go driving and somehow always ending up at Overton park. Only you would burst out into random song with me and stay up late listening to me even though I always keep talking after saying good night like fifty times...well you stay up most of the time. Only you would really let me come out wearing your clothes and different outfits everytime I set foot in your room. We have so many good memories together like all our crazy photo shoots...the weird makeup makeovers where we made ourselves look like trannies or really low pay hookers....the random road trip to Provo and than the other one when I moved up there...the Encore Trip (nough said)...OUR lovely wigs...That time you came to st. george...the other time when you came to California and we were attacked by the evil sprinklers...The unmentionable movie we saw this summer that I swore I would never watch again...the amazing like whole month we spent together this summer after the accident...the Jonas concert (even though I wasn't even watching it with you)...all our random texting and our conversations...VIVA LA BUBBLE!!!I think you get the point yeah? Good because I really have to pee right now but as usual I want to talk to you and I can't stop typing. OH! So I totally love how even now as I type this I am texting you! BAHAHAHA Brilliant. We are often too alike for our own good you know? Sorry for all the shenanigans I somehow rope you into...but you know you like it...that's what SHE said...you know her....the slut with the big boobs and too much denture cream. Love you always bestie...and in the most strictly professional sense....and non lesbionic in case anyone was wondering although pretty sure if one of us was a guy we would so be in lvoe but unfortunately we both like guys so we must try to find someone else to fill that void...hahahaha
How can we find our soul mate in someone we aren't even remotely attracted to? Although I am pretty sure that whoever we marry...they are going to be STUDS!!!
LOVES YOU!!!!!
NADIA!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment