Friday, December 11, 2009

OH Missionaries!!!


I miss the days when I was taking the lessons...those times with the elders and those who were there at the lessons were the best times. Seriously I have always been able to get along really well with missionaries and I am really missing the awesomeness that them...well especially Conor Dalton and Ben may who are the greatest guys on the earth and they were the BEST missionaries EVER!!!!!
Anyways I thought I would let everyone know that I decided to post a picture with each post now because i like pictures on my posts...they make them pretty hahaha.
I spent the day in Vegas with my step-dad and we spent a lot of time just goofing off and lookign around because we were waiting for the truck to get fixed which it ended up not being fixed so we have to go down AGAIN! Tomorrow 9or today) I am going to the basketball game to do my reporting on it. Maybe I can get someone into going with me so I am not like this completely lonely loser sitting taking notes....sounds like a good plan.
I NEED to go christmas shopping already but nope I haven't gone. I mean I am trying to be all cheap and chunty and what not so I am not going all out, but still I would like to have at least something to give to people besides my awesome smile....jk jk jk I know it isn't that awesome.
So I think someone tried to hold my hand not too long ago and I just realized it...well his hand was sitting between us (we were sitting close) and his hand was kinda brushing my leg. I thought he was scratching his leg (like I said we were sitting CLOSE) cuz when I looked down he quickyl stuck his hand under his leg so I thought nothing of it, but later his hand was back between us and was kinda touching my leg and his palm was facing up and he even kinda reached towards my hand at one point but then my phone rang (good timing Barbara) and I had to answer which i did with my right hand (the hand he was reaching for) my usual hand. I didn't think anything of it because it didn't happen again, but right now it popped in my head and I was like...FETCH!
Why is my life such a failure at times?

No comments:

Post a Comment