Friday, December 25, 2009

Reflections

So I have had the flu this week and boy does it SUCK! I am feeling horribly icky and I need a hug, but of course no one can hug me because I am contagious. *bleh*

Here is my Christmas gift list:
Green Ipod Nano
Green Sweater
Choclate
Pajamas (and lots of them)
Gregory MaGuire books (almost every sinlge one!)
Gift Cards

Oh yes a good Christmas afterall!

So I am seriously tired of everyone getting engaged this year and getting married. Next year promises to be even worse! I am happy for these people yes I am, but honestly why can't it be me or even me going on a mission?! I am pretty much just tired of every other day being like... "I'M ENGAGED!" and whatever. BOO!

Okay well I will have to post more some other time since I am about to eat Christmas Dinner with the Family!

No comments:

Post a Comment