Tuesday, December 1, 2009

TOTAL RUDENESS!!!

Can we legally kill someone if they completely deserve to be destroyed? Seriously I think there needs to be some kind of legislation about that.
...but than again I would most likely be killed myself so nevermind.

ANYWAYS tonight for FHE the branch went to Vegas for this Choir Concert thing down in Vegas that Brother and Sister Flynn were in...anyways on the way back (we were all in Oliver's huge van) and I was sitting next to Jason Gates (the brother of my ex Jaren) and we were all blasting each other and making gay jokes. Jason and I have always had this physically rude relationship where we beat on each other and I was bugging him by way of hugging him when all of a sudden he started yelling "I'M NOT JAREN!"

O_o

It gets better...I was actually hurt by him yelling that and everyone in the van had gotten really quite and was looking at us and I told him that he had hurt my feelings and it wasn't funny to joke about Jaren and I and he got quite. Than a little while later he starts yelling it AGAIN!!! This time he wasn't even provoked, I was just talking to him!!!! I looked at him and asked him why he was saying that and the jerk says, "Well you two dated."

AAGH! What kind of an excuse is that?! I would NEVER confuse Jason for Jaren and I told Jason I was going to write Jaren and tell him what Jason said and than Jason went off saying how this girl in town is "waiting" for Jaren. Why on Earth does he think I even want to know this stuff? Everyone at this point was looking from him to me back and forth trying to figure out what was going on and the way Jason was saying things it was making me look like I myself am waiting for Jaren which I obviously am not seeing as I have been dating and in some serious relationships before and after he left. Everyone pretty much was siding with me though so I felt good about that, but it got me riled up for some reason and it is bothersome.

...oh and I so totally did write Jaren and I told him what went down. He will get a good laugh out of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment