Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Could It be?

Tonight I talked with a good friend about something and it made me realize that what I have been missing for awhile is something I may already have! I love being cryptic....XD

I don't want to say anything outright because usually it jinxes it for me, but if I do in fact have already what I have been missing I will be sure to be telling everyone and everything hahahaha Chances are though that it isn't exactly what I think it is and I am wrong again but hey it is never wrong to just check and make sure before you go off looking for it in some other place.

So I totally stumbled across this new blog Called "Single LDS Chick(s)" and I LOVE IT!!!!!! I have never promoted another blog (because I love you all equally), but since they are new and have only two followers (one of them is me) I thought I would totally lend them a hand. These girls have some drama going on like no other! But the basis of their blog is pretty good I do have to say....even though I am not really sure if it is for reals although I am pretty sure it is hahaha!!! :D

My sister Erica's room smells like cat lady house for some reason...whenever I leave the room and come back in I get visions of cabbage and cat litter in my head and I think that if something smells like that without having cabbage or cat litter than something is really wrong. I know it is not me because I went and sniffed all my clothing to make sure. Maybe when the room was unoccupied the kitties used it as their own bedroom or something. IDK but eew I am going to have to OUST the room or GLADE it or something!

No comments:

Post a Comment