Monday, November 9, 2009

I worry

There are a lot of things in my life that I worry about and things that I worry won't ever happen for me. I want so much for my life...to accomplish so much, but it seems like everyone else gets to accomplish MY goals for themselves. Where is the justice in that? Why do others get to live out my dreams??

I have a friend who I have come to care about greatly and lately he hasn't been talking to anyone, but he gets on facebook and puts up these statuses that are really starting to worry me. I am trying to get him to at least acknowledge that he is okay ro at least get him to touch base with me, but nothing! I got a text from him last week but it wasn't anything really...just one and after that nothing! I am only freaking out because I KNOW him and I know his past and I am afraid of the avenues he could end up traveling once again if he is in that mindset. Everything seemed to be going so well for him and I don't know what could ahve turned it all around, but he did mention something about not being able to live with women or drink them away so I am guessing some douchebag female did something to him.

He needs a hug in the worst way.

I was talking to Barbara today and I was telling her how I found out via facebook that Colton went on a date. It was interesting to me because I was happy for him but at the same time I wanted to punch him in the nads for going out and dating girls. Don't get me wrong I am NOT hung up on him I just think that it is entirely unjust that he did what he did how he did it AND he is the one who is getting the dates (this is not the frist one since he dumped me) and I am the one who the guys basically ignore except when asking for advice about other girls. What the Hell is up with that???

Excuse the language please. I have been in a weird funk the past month or so and I am reaching my breaking point for the most part so my language is slowly deteriorating with my mind....well selectively anyways.

Oh on a positive note my youngest sister turned 13!!! WOOT WOOT! She got a ton of clothes and pjs and a pokemon game (save us all!) for her birthday as well as a family heirloom! The girl raked in the presents I tell ya! What I got for my 13 birthday was my dad and his second wife fighting publicly at my birthday dinner...awkward but there was good fettucine involved so all was well!! I do believe I had my first slumber party, but I don't really remember the details too well except we played this weird game where we drew spiders blindfolded (the party was Halloween themed).

I hate Spiders.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness- I can totally relate with "been in a weird funk". I've been tired, and stressed.. wow.

    Happy birthday to your sister! :D

    and what a cute blog!

    ReplyDelete