Sunday, November 29, 2009

The end of a friendship

Colton and I aren't friends anymore. He finally decided he was too selfish to change and too much of a punk to even try and be a decent friend to me. Well okay so he only said the selfish part but whatever. I saw it coming so right now I am not really feeling anything on the matter, I just basically accepted the situation instead of fighting it. It was ridiculous because he ended it all saying I am this wonderful woman and friend and he hopes I find someone some day who will love me as much as I love them. I mean seriously what is that? You can't be like "you are so amazing" and than be like "have a good life"?! UGH

I am just bland right now about it but I figured I would just post something letting everyone know. I feel bad for him though because he really is messed up about stuff that apparently happened on the mission that he will never tell anyone about. IDK but I am worried about him.

No comments:

Post a Comment