Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thank Goodness!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I just want to make a list of what I am thankful for (in no particular order of importance)

My Family
My Faith
My Friends
My Camera
My Cellphone
My Boston Terrier Piper
My Teeth ( for without them I could not chew!)
The Food I eat
The Air I breathe
My ability to swim
The song in my heart
The experiences I have had in my life
Conor Dalton and Ben may
My shoes
THE FACT THAT I AM ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!

We have too many things to be grateful for in this life and so little time to fully appreciate them! We need to go about everyday being thankful for what we have instead of giving thanks once a year. I haven't been the best with that, but lately I have been changing and trying to work harder with it. I figure if one person can do it we all can, a little thankfulness can indeed go a long way people to making this world a better place!

No comments:

Post a Comment