Monday, September 27, 2010

Crafty Little Witch

Yes people...I will admit...I actually do like to do artsy crafty things. In fact, i am quite handy with a sewing machine. When my friend Jenny and I lived together I sewed the curtains we had in our house and I have hemmed a few pants for some guys before ( the pants were too long) and when Jenny got married I helped make some of the decorations and I ironed the tablecloths. Now the irnoing thing I actually enjoy and I used to iron my dad's clothes when I was in middle school each morning before he went to work. But anyways I enjoy making things and coming up with cute craft ideas. I only wish now that I had a sewing machine or materials in which I could craft.

I am wanting to revamp my wardrobe, but with my budget it isn't really possible for me to go out and buy new clothes and since I have a ton I don't wear and don't really like how they look now I kind of want to change them up a bit or even create whole new pieces! Also I kind of need to start working on my halloween costume because I only have a month to do so and trust me....when you hand make them time flies! I would post up and say what it is but Robert reads this blog and I don't want him to know hahahaha he kind of knows what it is going to be but at the same time he doesn't! MUAHAHAHAHAHA I like not sharing that hahaha hopefully he doesn't find out before!

I have been bugging out lately though because I haven't been able to reach Barbara to talk to her like I normally can, but I think she might be busy....who knows? I would write more but I have a TON of stuff to do for class tomorrow....yeah I have to be in St. George by 9:15 (NV) am and somehow make it to class on time at 12:30 (NV) pm for history. I will be driving straight to Vegas from St. George....oi! Hopefully Robert can help keep me awake because I don't think I will be getting any sleep tonight. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment