Thursday, September 23, 2010

I Believe...

I believe in the convenants I made almost three years ago when I was baptized into the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I know that I have fallen away a bit, but my lack of faith has not or ever will be with the doctrine on the church. It is with the people that I find fault. I love all that the gospel as brought me and although I don't feel the same, my testimony of it's truths have never faltered. I know that Joseph Smith was a prophet called of God and I know that Thomas S. Monson is one today. I know that Jesus Christ and Heavenly Father live and that they love me even when I have neglected my love for them.

This is what I have been pondering lately. Almost every spare thought has gone into that above statement. Yes it is unsual, but no it is not uncommon.

No comments:

Post a Comment