Friday, September 3, 2010

To My Lover..and NOT Robert...

That is right I have a lover and she is marvelously amazing. Her name is Barbara Becker and she rocks my world. We have been friends for about 5 years now and we have only gotten closer with each passing year. If you didn't know us you would think we were lesbians! (not that being a lesbian is a bad thing but we dig guys). We know everything about each other and we do so much for each other although at times I tend to get her to do the crazier things hahaha but anyways our friendship works and is amazing. In fact the other day she even supported me on a crazy whim I had and let me take pictures of her and pose her hahaha here are some of the photos.

This one is my fav
She struck a pose and I took it haha
This pose in skinny jeans...not easy
She was trying not to laugh hahaa
She is stunning
So there you have it. I have SOME talent but I know I need more practice and a better camera. *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment