Wednesday, September 22, 2010

What I did for love.

I don't know what to do anymore. I want to just curl up in a ball and lay for til the world finally ends. I try and try to hide and put on a brave face and act like I am happy and fine but the truth is I would rather just not step outside of my room anymore. I don't want to go out and play or go out and study or go out and work. It is an effort just to get up in the morning, let alone outside of my room. I am trying so hard to be this happy person and to just...be normal. I wish sometimes people would look past my smile and just see the emptiness in it.

Tonight everyone is going and playing ultimate and I am going to go but I don't think I am going to play. I might just watch from a distance. I will post later the night's events.

No comments:

Post a Comment