Sunday, October 3, 2010

Don't you know that your toxic?

Lately I have been on a HUGE Britney Spears kick...like...mad props to Glee for renewing my love for the Spears, but than again I have always had a huge liking of her music and although I think that she may not be the nest rolemodel...she has kicking pipes and awesome songs skills. I mean I grew up with her and I still can jam to her stuff hahaha

ANYWAYS
Saturday I met Robert's cousins Eric and Kimberly. They are pretty much awesome hahaha Eric was in town celebrating his 21st birthday and so Robert and I went and met up with him, Kimberly, and his friend Scott. It was nice meeting them and I was glad Robert got to see his cousins!!!! After we met with them we rushed across town to Chili's to meet with my family and some friends for my birthday dinner! It was fun seeing everyone and being reunited with others! Here are some pics from the evening!



The "adult" side of the table (l tor) GMA, Dad, Mom, Family Friends


This kid was hardcore and told me which tequila was the best...


Robert and I enjoying Chili's!


Zach and Robert doing what they do lol

My first (and only) drink. Strawberry Daquiri




Sarah and Skye came! It was awesome seeing them!


Two of the sibs...at least they didn't pull weird faces haha


Reunited after like...two years!



My meal!

Life is going good and I have been enjoying myself. I thoroughly enjoyed saturday and I enjoyed a day off from work today although I did end up burning stove popped popcorn by leaving it on too long and now the whole house smells like my mistake hahaha I mean people were coming out from their rooms going "what is that burnt smell?" XD i should probably pay more attention next time! Oh and here is a list of my Birthday Bounty: Robert got me a car safety kit...which is actually quite charming and wonderful that he did that because quite frankly I needed one. My grandmother bought me a sewing machine! Now I can sew my own things!!!! My family bought me my own travel mug, some really nice body scrub and lotion. My mom has the same stuff and It makes me feel grown up! My sister Erica got me a picture of our two dogs sitting together...trust me I asked for it haha also she is trying to get me out to cali so she can take me to the Haunted Disneyland. Sarah got me a Birthday sash, light up ring and pin that says "I am the Party" and a crown! She knows me too well! BAHAHAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment