Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Sex and 50 Nuggets

Tonight at work a guy came through drive thru and ordered 50 nuggets. Now normally that isn't a big deal but how it all went down totally made my evening. He rolls up to the window and hands me the money he owed and as he is handing it to me he said something about putting the final touch on his evening and how it was going to be a long one. I didn't really do anything except take his money, but when I was handing him his change back i noticed that in the front seat he had a NEW box of condoms and a few newly purchased lubes.

O_o

All I could think of was "Oh my WORD! His long evening includes condoms, lubes, and FIFTY NUGGETS?!"

What in the french toast?! I mean....all I can picture is him lying on this bed of nuggets like that scene from American Beauty...except of rose petals its nuggets! BAHAHAHAHA I mean....who sexes someone up and than eats nuggets before, during, or after?

He is my hero!

No comments:

Post a Comment