Thursday, October 28, 2010

Gone for a week

I will not be posting for a week due to the fact that I will be in California attending the funeral services of my Uncle Danny. He passed away this past tuesday and we are all deeply affected by it. He left behind a wife and three kids, and we all miss him so much.

This loss is felt by us all, he was there for all of my life and was always the life of the party. Laughter was always around him and it was hard not to smile when near him. His wife and children loved him dearly and the rest of the family loved him as well. Uncle Danny was truly loved and will never be forgotten. I thank Heavenly Father for giving Uncle Danny to me and for letting us be a family here on Earth. I look forward to seeing him again and I am so greatful for the knowledge that he is with Heavenly Father and with Grandpa watching down over us.

We love you Uncle Danny and I hope you know how much you will be and are missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment